Have you considered ensuring that the work you support today can continue after you are gone? That’s what a legacy gift in your will can do.
For those who care about wildlife and the community, planned giving is a meaningful way to impact charitable work for generations to come; to leave a legacy. These gifts can offer significant tax advantages. A legacy gift can take many forms including bequests, life insurance, in Memory or in Honour donations and gifts of securities.
You can help by making any one of the following gifts:
• A bequest in your will.
• A life insurance policy benefit.
• An annuity, trust or other individual-interest gift.
• A dedicated memorial fund.
• A gift of cash or other assets.
• Another kind of gift, such as property, investments or bonds.
Information required should you choose to leave a legacy gift to the Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society:
Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society
11555 85th Street N.W.
CWRS recommends that you consult with your financial advisor concerning an arrangement for a planned gift.