EVERYTHING our volunteers do makes a difference
The Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (CWRS) is a not-for-profit organization that relies on the financial support of caring individuals and businesses to operate. The CWRS is not a government program and does not receive ongoing government financial support. The cost of providing necessary surgery and rehabilitation for injured wildlife is paid for by your generous, tax-deductible donations. (CHARITABLE REGISTRATION # 891088189RR0001)
1. Donating services, goods, or money. To donate – VISIT
2. Sponsoring a patient or permanent resident. To sponsor an animal – VISIT
3. Becoming a member of our society. To become a member of our society – VISIT
4. Volunteer with CWRS. To learn more about our volunteering opportunities – VISIT
5. Spread the word about CWRS by sharing our facebook, Instagram and twitter posts. Follow us today!